What You Need:
- one Recipe Mod Podge (recipe at the end)
- one small, cleanjar (We used artichoke heart jars that are 6.5 oz)
- small (like 1-2"sq) torn pieces of tissue papers in various colors
Here's What You Do:
- Brush a bit of the mod podge onto the outside of the jar then put a piece of tissue on it. Smooth out the tissue with more mod podge. Thin layers is best.
- Do this all around.
- Let dry.
- Now put a votive candle or tea light in it and put it on display or gift.
Mod Podge Recipe:
- 1/4 cup Elmer's Glue
- 1/4 water
Stir together in jar until well mixed. For what it's worth, we also used an artichoke heart jar to mix and keep our mod podge in.