I think we've all made these at some point in our childhood, but I just remembered to bring them back this Halloween. They're a quick and easy festive treat to make! And cheap, we like cheap.
What You Need:
- round lollipops like Charms Blow-Pops or Tootsie Pops
- yarn cut into 6" pieces
- black pen/marker
What You Do:
- On flat surface lay two unfolded tissues flat on top of each other at an angle so that all 8 corners show.
- In the center of your tissues, hold the top of the head of the lollipop down so the stick stands straight up. Pull up the corners of the tissues and twist them around the base of the head so they drape around the stick when turned over.
- Tie a yarn tight around the neck at the base and tie a bow.
- With the black pen, draw a face. Done!